Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HP Rules!


The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!




<

Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."


Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).





Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.

Get Sorted Now!


I have been following Annie Modesitt's blog and I found this link there today. It's a long quiz, but fun - if you like this sort of thing.

We did go to see the new HP movie, although I waited until after work on Wednesday - Ruby & Tori went to the midnight show and then saw it again with me. They are planning to attend a book party on Friday night, too. I guess I'll wait and read Ruby's copy when she's done, unless I get impatient. I can't see buying more than 1 copy!

But I do want to know what happens...

Sorry for the sporadic posting! It's easier to post from my office, but I've been juggling approx. 2.5 jobs since May and so I just don't have much free time for posting there, or taking photos, either. I am planning to buy a pc laptop, which will enable me to post from home, but there hasn't been time for that, either! Our summers tend to be pretty crazy - I'm lucky if I can work a 6 day week. This is what we are busy with: Bluemont Summer Concerts!



2 comments:

annmarie said...

And I got sorted into Gryffindor! I only have read the very first HP, but my almost 24-year old daughter is a true fan. She is re-reading all of the books before she starts in on her copy of book 7. :) Years of reading aloud, first to my own children and then to more students than I can count, has gotten me in the habit of "reading aloud silently" - I think all the pauses and tones of voice, etc. It has *definitely* slowed me down in my own reading.

Anonymous said...

Wit without measure is man's greatest treasure.

- your fellow Ravenclaw, Anna-Marie